Sunday 24 August 2008

The beginning of the end...

So here goes...

Ahem.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the weird and depraved world of David McNamara a.k.a me. From this sorry moment onwards it will be my pleasure to provide you with the most comprehensive compilation of utter crap you will ever witness in your meaningless lives.

In other words, I will shamelessly post many (if not all) of the interviews and articles I have composed for Be-mag and Unity Magazine (R.I.P.) over the years. If this was not enough to make you call your boss and feign illness with some elaborate fable about how you cannot possibly be at work tomorrow. let me stimulate your appetite further...

I will also be publishing many of the as yet, and forever doomed to be, unpublished short stories I have in my dusty ridden archive.

So look forward to dated articles and interviews, downright ludicrous pieces of short fiction and incoherent ramblings from a young man with thick glasses and a rapidly disappearing hairline.

No comments: