Sunday 20 September 2009

Check out Kingdom Magazine




Kingdom Magazine is the only UK rollerblading publication left standing after the demise of DNA and UK rolling bible UNITY.

I have been in contact with Joe Coyne for a couple of years now. I randomly email him with weird, shit and downright odd ideas that I have for rollerblading events and articles and I can rely on Joe to pretty much tell me straight what he thinks. I think the other reason I like Joe so much is that, like me, he is also a tattoo covered freak with a receeding hairline. We gotta stick together!

Last week I emailed Joe to ask if he would be interested in running some musician interviews that I have written and desperately need a home. Joe kindly offered to put them up on the Kingdom Magazine website, which you can view HERE.

They have just posted an interview I completed with techno kingpin Jay Haze.

Enjoy.

No comments: