Sunday 21 September 2008

What comes up...


...must come down. This little fall from a mere 12 stair handrail cost me 7 hours of surgery, four pins and an artificial elbow in my right arm. All of this occurred doing a trick I have been performing for over a decade! The most annoying part is, it didn't even bloody hurt that much. After I fell I asked a friend to take this photo because we were bored waiting on the ambulance and I thought it would be funny.


I thought I had simply dislocated my elbow. Little did I realise I had actually crushed my elbow and tore my tricep completely off the bone like a chicken breast. Yummy!

Good thing I know how to make a cast look good! I know what you're thinking. "Why is this guy writing all the time? He should be modelling." I'm afraid I may be a little 'camera shy.' Oh well...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, I hope your surgery hasn't scarred your tat. ironic?

David McNamara said...

No, the surgeon was nice and spared my ink. What a nice bloke!