Saturday 6 June 2009

Brett Dasovic Interview online





Interviewing Brett Dasovic made me realise why I fell in love with rollerblading all those years ago. He is one of the biggest skate geeks I have ever encountered. When we were passing questions back and forth for the article he kept dropping little bits of skate trivia into the conversation. "Did you know that Derek and Mike French once lived about five minutes away from my house but I never skated with them?" Priceless.

Read the article HERE

I love it when people geek out about skating as much as I do because it is people like that who are going to keep our sport going. People with passion who care about what we have created so much that they will do anything to keep it alive.

Our sport needs more people like Brett

Here is one of Brett's nice sections for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Tenisd said...

This was great to read!!
Found Your blog thru Bemag :)

David McNamara said...

Thanks man. Keep checking back. I have a Julian Bah one coming up and a few surprises...